Thursday 21 April 2011

Mark 1

Slowly my eyelids rest softly; closed against the bright sunshine

Autumn breeze brushes delicate against my skin.

Long brown lashes curve, rest gently on the skin below

Inhale...... exhale...... meditative breath becomes slow

Inside my mind the curtains go up and there minds eye screen I see

Moments, a glimpse of time, longer pictures, of the meeting between you and me

Colours, shapes materialize reform, melt and blend finally they converge

Emotions rush through my mind soul and heart a swirling strong surge

 Your face is there, smiling gentle, serious and kind

It saturates my spirit, soul and mind

Long firm fingers tap gently at your side

Are you nervous? Impatient? Or just counting time?

Even now, long time pass by

That moment is still alive.

Unsure it remains so sharp, bright and strong

I am grateful that fate, into my life, you came along.

No comments:

Post a Comment