Sunday 24 April 2011

For Mark

Sitting upright tucked in bed with three pillows at my back
I write, choosing my words to send to you down this electronic track
Whence are you today?
The office?
The road or up on top of mountain range?
Since we met how has your life thus changed?
Have you ever - once- thought of us?
That undeniable moment; of life changing lust
How lightning sparked jagged and struck us blind
Eyes lock deep as you smile - sensuous, soft gentle and kind
Emotions eddy spin, snap, twirl and converge
My heart split open; with a powerful surge
How your strong warm fingers caressed my hand
Enigmatic, words unspoken resonated around
As palms collide, talking, meeting as they shook
Deep into each others souls our eyes did look
Languidly you reach out
 and touch my hair.
Momentarily letting it lay there.
I sense your fingers casually caress my skin
Charging sexual desire lain unbridled within
The mind picture is as real,
As surreal
 of destiny’s way
Remaining strong even to this day.
My heart senses you thinking, impulsively of me.
Wondering when, how, why fate musing
I have begun to grow without thee.

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! You have a real talent for poetry, I'm so jealous! Keep it up!

    www.marleeindebt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete