Wednesday 16 November 2011

OHH!! MY god i've got a crush or have i been struck by lightning???

Yes I have a crush.  well, if I was like  totally  you know 15 ; all over ago.
 But ohh no I am , well, the other side of 30. Yet I go weak at the knees, feel totally flustered, tongue tied, (yes I know how could that be possible) and that overwhelming flash of sexually desire races through me.
And its all my neighbors fault.
Why ohh why does ( or do I have to ) he have to live next door??
And the cruncher - He is definetly, not, one minuetly teeny weeny bit gay.
 (No offence all you gay guys, some of you are drop dead gorgeous.  sigh!!!)
Seems he has broken a may heart or two in the past.
Oh no the said neighbor has that sexually magnetism that some guys exude.
Does he even realise this?
At times I reckon he does and yet, when you chat with others; who supposedly know him better, he doesn't.
 So here we(both) were last sat.morning going about our business; when our two worlds crossed paths.
Of course I had my, not so hot looking, clothes on; just plain old rugby top and shorts with grungee dirty sneakers, hair badly needing a wash.  Yep its good old Murphy's Law thing.
.......having just bought the w/end newspaper and the usual chat with the lady behind the counter, at nearby general store, i began to step aside for another customer when ...............
"Good Morning" reverberates into the store.
As i swung around said hunky, gorgeous neighbour walks ( strolls languidly) into the store.

Everything stopped and the whole world began to run in slow motion.
 As I watched his tall muscly torso walk toward the drinks fridges, at the back of store, I suddenly noticed his deep tanned skin, those firm biceps, the way his shoulders sat strong and straight, his jeans hanging just so on those, ohh my god, hunky gluts.  I could see my hands firmly grasping them in a fit of sexually pique.
  As he walked, with a bottle of water, back toward the counter, His eyes  - they are pitch black -  just held my gaze.  I so could not look away.  It was all hypnotic.

Surrealy I could see me sliding my hands under that firm fitting t shirt and just stroking that chest and six pack. His firm hands slide down my back and those thumbs, just pressing lightly but firmly across the bottom of my shoulder blades until they rested, nestled under each arm at the bottom of my breasts.
He seemed to walk just that little bit slower.  Slowly and confidently looked me up and down, with that gaze that a buyer at a cattle sale would use with a prize bull.
I watched my mind take in his whole presence, the fact his zipper on his pale blue jeans was a little ajar. That was when I could see me doing all sorts of deliciously naughty things to him.  He seemed to know I was thinking, actually feeling very 'hot and bothered' by his presence. 
Then just as I could feel his deliciously warm breath nibbing my neck and ear  He stepped into - that real close "physical" circle around me. "hows' your day going?" he asked.
Did he know i was thinking and feeling all sorts of carnal things about him??

Like a sudden slap to the back of the head, I managed to say hello and then just bolted. 

Trying to remain 'cool' I walked across the road and home.

It seems the interaction was not missed by the others in the store because later in the dat, when I had to go back the lady behind the counter goes " so whats going on btw you 2?  you be careful now"

So yes I have a crush.  it must be what else could it be???
Am I too old to have a'crush?' I mean what do we call it for us 'older gals?'
 I am certain he is a little intrigued also but how does one know?

So I will continue to cherish 'window shopping' my Ferrari boy. from afar - very afar.

No comments:

Post a Comment